Progressive is excited to announce a partnership with Laurens County Board of Education (LCBOE) in Dublin, Georgia to work on technology infrastructure upgrades for the school system.
The upgrades will cost $2,250,356 and are paid through SPLOST (special-purpose local-option sales tax).
The school system is comprised of nine schools.
- East Laurens High School
- West Laurens High School
- The Crossroads Alternative School
- East Laurens Middle School
- West Laurens Middle School
- East Laurens Elementary School
- East Laurens Primary School
- Northwest Laurens Elementary School
- Southwest Laurens Elementary School