Progressive Communications offers full-service telecom consultation and implementation organization. Our decades of experience in the telecommunications industry give our team expert knowledge of the key processes and technology to ensure superior performance for customers. We work with telecommunications construction, operations, and engineering teams to deploy new networks, increase quality of service, and maintain reliability to support the customer’s needs.
Upgrade Your Network Today! Call Our Telecommunications Team at 1-800-982-8315.
How Progressive Can Help
Whether it’s building new wireless functions or upgrading your current technology, Progressive Communications can decrease your overall costs while increasing reliability.
Telecommunications Construction Services
- Consulting, Program, and Project Management
- DAS & Layer 1 Design, Install, and Integration
- PE, Site Acquisition, and Associated Services
- Onsite Project Deployment and Support
- Engineering – Furnish & Install (EF&I)
Regulatory Compliance, Engineering, and Site Development Services
- Site/Civil Design (CDs)
- RF Propagation and Microwave Design
- Geotechnical Survey and Analysis
- Tower Design, EIA/TIA-222 Code Analysis
- Foundational and Utility (Power & Telco) Design
- Photo Simulations
- Environmental/Erosion & Sediment (E&S) Design
- Grounding System Design & Assessment
- E. Certification in all 50 States
Safety is Our Top Priority
Our company prioritizes safety and we work hard to build a healthy culture to prevent workplace accident and injuries. We have in-house safety training and ComTrain managers, and our safety certifications and memberships include:
- NATE STAR Certifications
- OSHA Certified
- 100% Drug-Free
- PICS/Avetta Certified
- Bicsi Member
- Quality Process – ISO 9000
Any Time, Anywhere Internet Access
At Progressive Communications, our engineers are well trained on the latest wireless standards and technologies available, and we ensure your wireless network is planned and deployed properly, making the best use of your existing local area network (LAN) for your employees and potential guest users. We provide knowledge and know-how based on many years of expertise to guide you toward the best wireless solutions for your organization.
Ask how we can help make your Wi-Fi fast, efficient, and secure by calling 1-800-982-8315.
When you trust Progressive Communications to manage your Wi-Fi, we proactively solve problems on your network and ensure you are making the best use of your bandwidth. This keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently. Our managed Wi-Fi offers a warranty on all equipment, and our Network Operations Center (NOC) team can provide you daily, weekly, or monthly network statistics to determine how your Wi-Fi system is being used. Our team makes recommendations on wireless configuration to provide performance that matches demand.
Our managed Wi-Fi services include:
- Cloud-based management for optimal performance and problem resolution
- Secure, reliable, and efficient wireless access for users and guests
- Layer 7 Control for optimal application visibility and performance enhancement
- Scalable to thousands of users and devices
- Powerful and intuitive management without the complexity of traditional wireless solutions
- Simple and customizable guest management
- Monitoring alerts to continually protect your private network and confidential data
Our comprehensive network monitoring and management solution, NetOps, is designed to ensure your network is working at maximum capacity 24/7. Our team of highly skilled engineers can watch your network constantly, from anywhere in the world, allowing us to evaluate the health of your network and assess its performance.
Get the Most out of Your Wi-Fi with Engage
Progressive offers a unique wireless technology called Engage, which allows businesses and organizations to get the most out of their Wi-Fi by engaging with customers on their mobile devices. Engage can detect and/or help you directly engage each person who logs onto your Wi-Fi and interact with them by sending coupons, promotions, special offers, and more. This solution can provide you the capability to use Wi-Fi as an additional revenue stream.