We are ready to put you to work! We are looking for an experienced Supervisor of Home Service Trainers who install medical devices to add to our team. We are a national company based in Texas, Georgia and Massachusetts. Progressive Healthcare Solutions provides installation and training for people living at home using medical devices to improve their well-being.
Do you like multi-tasking, communicating with diverse groups of people, and knowing your work improved the life of someone?
- Recruits with HR assistance, trains per our client’s protocols, plans, directs, supervises and evaluates the work flow of area Home service trainer’s while assuring service and financial objectives are achieved in accordance with operational objectives.
- Oversees the communication between our client and area Home Service Trainers, the Service Activation Department, and supervises the resolution of customer service issues.
- Provides direction, coaching, counseling and leadership to all direct reports to motivate employees, improve performance, enhance service quality, and heighten employee effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensures that team is properly trained, performance measurements provided to personnel and timely positive and corrective feedback given
- Recognizes, recommends and coordinates the implementation of operational improvements.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports along with special projects as may be requested.
- Conducts annual performance reviews.
- With a goal of raising competency, travels within area to assist team members, internal and external customers (such as but not limited to field sales, HR, Finance, vendors, contractors) with training and development.
- Prepares standard statistical reporting regarding performance metrics, speed to install, and equipment compliance for management team.
- Oversees after hour and weekend coverage by being second level support to staff during escalated calls.
- Provides input to user training manuals, procedures and specifications.
- BS/BA or equivalent related work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of logistics, scheduling and customer service experience with preferably at least 1 year experience supervising a group of non-exempt employees in a customer service related business.
- Previous Salesforce CRM experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Clean driving record required
- Must pass background check and drug screen
Works independently, office based in Irving, Texas. Remote office support team. Recruiting and field visits required. Travel up to 25% required.
- Vacation/Sick/Company Holidays
Progressive Healthcare Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.