Progressive’s ProVideo will empower you to transform your learning or training environment. The ProVideo’s 360 degree camera is installed in the ceiling of the designated room. This innovative piece of technology can be beneficial in virtually every industry that utilizes presentations, learning, or training. Speakers can now become reflective practitioners and take advantage of feedback from virtual observations. The streams and recordings can be accessed from anywhere through the internet!
Enable collaboration and learning from anywhere with ProVideo! Call us at 1-800-982-8315 to get started.
With ProVideo, the camera can pan, tilt, and zoom as needed. It can also be split into double or quad view. The speaker or teacher can set the camera to record at any time with the push of a button. Recordings can be scheduled, controlled, saved, and stored. Because of these unique capabilities, ProVideo is great for:
- Security – It can be used to record threatening, volatile situations.
- Collaboration – It makes working together a possibility when people aren’t at the same location.
- Evaluation – Sessions can be recorded for later evaluations.
- Self-Improvement – Speakers can record themselves to watch later and improve from.
- Share – Sessions can be recorded and shared with others who weren’t able to attend.
ProVideo provides numerous benefits, such as:
- Individualized learning opportunities including remediation and acceleration
- Providing the “other side of the cell phone”
- Decrease discipline referrals with camera recordings
- Virtual access and recordings for extended Leave
- Live access to guest speakers and other presentations
- Virtual homework help for students
- Virtual hospital for homebound patients
- Live streaming for staff shortages and distance meetings
- Real-time student monitoring, including independent and small group work environments
- Provide real learning during In-school suspension with camera access
- Virtual access for parent conferences or business meetings
- Self-reflections for teachers and student with camera access
- Virtual field trips
- Virtual observations